Friday, September 5, 2008

Heart beating

Everyone knows the feeling. Heart beating in the chest like it is going to explode into a tiny thousand fragments any second. That's what tryouts are like for me. Last night ballroom tryouts took place. From the second that I stepped into the Ballroom, I knew that it was going to be a rough ride. At least a hundred girls showed up; while only a forty, if that, guys showed up.
All the girls danced their hearts out. I personally botched the tryout, but I had fun while I was doing it. I learned a bit about ballroom. And, I also learned that I push myself to the limits. My feet were sore; I was exhausted, yet I kept going and going and going. I didn't make the team.
That's okay though, because I had a growing experience. Everything I go through will help me grow in some way or another. It was amazing.

No comments: