Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Blog Ever/ Hawaii Trip


This is my first blog ever. It's a little crazy that I'm here at SUU. Getting here has been a long hard road, but it's worth it. Everything here is amazing; all of my classes will help me develop a lot. Right now on this blog, I'm just experimenting a little bit. So, this blog will be a little random.

My first trip on a plane was amazing! I went to Hawaii for my senior trip/ last expedition before college. I saw stunning sunsets. They were absolutely gorgeous! I can't imagine anywhere more paradisaical than Hawaii. My best friend Ellice and I spent two amazing weeks together. Our last two weeks together before we had to separate. They were the most amazing, yet most challenging weeks of my life. We played, we cried, we laughed, we mourned. I'll miss her so much, but I know we'll grow a lot as we're in college.

No comments: